Wednesday, March 25, 2009

new to the whole blogging thing....

OK- So I know what blogs are, I guess i just look at mine differnetly. For me it is alot easier than a journal, one that i share but i do not really think about that part.Plus, i can just log in, i have a problem finding things!!! I like the thought of having somewhere to go and look at all the things i was either thinking., feeling or doing.

I have a list of blogs in my favorites: 1 of my many favs are of coarse Rachel, my queens of scrapland, Amy, Marie, layle(can't wait till the class in September!!!!),Stephanie(thanks for the new company update....it is on its way!!!) and Ali(she makes me want to have another baby, they just grow up tooo fast!!!)

I have a question though for all you bloggers....
*what's up with all the freebies? I know there are lots looking for something for free but to have 4 out 5 posts linking other blogs with give-a-ways? I guess i do not see it.

*Do you think it is OK to post pictures & layouts of children who are not your own? how about if you took the pictures?

So, let me know what you think!

it's 12:30am need to finish getting ready for the EXPO!!!! I had to do a late shift, the girls wanted to play Yahtzee.

till the next time!!

1 comment:

  1. **don't get me wrong freebies are great, but there comes a point when you look like your CHEAP and only want free stuff (whether you really need it or not)...who wouldn't but don't take advantage of them -i get that- but come on do you really use all that stuff?? by the time everyone who doesn't or wouldn't use the stuff, its gone for those who would. so my opinon is that there is a point where enough is enough...

    **as far as pics go, i have a HUGE issue with this. there are so many things going on out there with the weird world of the internet that if i don't post my kids pics then i don't want someone else posting them without my permission.
    if i want my kids to be seen by the world i will post them not some relative or friend for that matter, and same goes for my pic too. also there are ways to find out personal info and the last thing i need is some stalker coming and taking my kids b/c he knows what they look like b/c someone posted their pic. i just think i should be asked!! after all they are my kids!! sorry if it sounds rude but really think about it with the weirdos we have out there... kinda scary

    so for your questions here are my thoughts...

    as for the blogging i think its a great way to express yourself...

    so here you go, have fun in columbus!! will see u there!!

    ReplyDelete