Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How do I do it???

I seem to be asking myself this alot lately.....

I love what I do & would not change it for the life of me but I am tired!!!

I have super supportive husband, 3 girls....2 of which are starting to love helping their mom....i bribe them with scrapping supplies!!! The best part is when we are done we make a pack to scrap...they are so amazing.....One of my MANY goals is to start an online gallery with there work-they love going to the scrap happy home page and seeing the pages of them!!!

PLUS, i have super friends!!! You are there when i need to vent...it is so nice to have friends who are just friends, no drama!!! I have battled with cutting the drama out of my life for the last few months and after stepping back i am completely amazed how the true friends i have are real. No drama!!! Just fun!! yeah, we have moments but true friends can say "hey, sorry i was just having a bad day, here's your magazine back...." Each have there own personalities, just like me but i do believe as you grow as friends you realize "so, what" that person is still a part of my life and i would not change them for anything!!! Ok-starting to ramble.....thanks girls, i would not be who i am without your unconditional support!!!

Till the next time!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl!! It will get better or you will go FLOCKING crazy!! hehehe...
    We are here for you and are so proud and amazed that you have done so well thru the tough times the economy is having. Although it doesn't happen as often as we would like, its great to break loose and come to the store to let all the worries go.
    You've really have accomplished so much and need to focus on the positive and not the negative. And just realize that some people haven't graduated from kindergarten yet and prob never will.
    We love you!!! And are here always!!!

    ReplyDelete