Thursday, December 11, 2008

Who would have thought?

I would have started another thing to put on my to-do list! I have been spending alot of time trying to organize my scrapbooking stuff for a weekend retreat I have coming up in January and can not remember details for the life of me! So with that in mind I thought it would be a great new year's resolution to start this for the sake of my daughters! i am sure some day they will enjoy all the little details I have remembered or at least I hope they do!

This is a separate blog just for me - no Scrap Happy....that has its own! There should be a link...if i did it right?

Till the next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susie! I'm so glad you have a personal blog now. I have become addicted to keeping up with mine. {Add to "to do" list: Check out Jennifer's blog} lol :-) Have a wonderful day, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete